Boogerblaster1690Boogerblaster1690

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

(8bitdisco) Dancing with kites (8bitdisco) Dancing with kites

I completely disagree, i absolutely think you can do it. id love to hear it. i blast your music in my car at maximum volume at all times haha, so id love to have something with words for once, but at the same rate i still love what you make and regardless ill always be a huge fan. keep kicking fucking ass!

Rex Bacon Angelus Rex Bacon Angelus

I have no idea where its from, but i like it. its really to the core of VGM and doesnt really stray from that *i.e. most VGM's are laced with a thumping bass in the back which is well, not VG at all.* way to stick to it man, and keep the sick songs pumping. cant wait to hear more from ya!

~Yunganirish

Sonic 2 Boss Remix V3 Sonic 2 Boss Remix V3

Hearts all around

Loved it dude, im a big fan of sonic and sonic 2 for the sega was my fucking balls til i turned.....well nvm its STILL my balls. ANYWHO, the bass as loud as it is, still gives that intensity to it, if you were to do anything to it, id say just turn it down a BIT, but the whole video game feel to it twords the end was a very good touch on the song. loved it dude, keep up the good work!

~Yunganirish

Little Something *DEMO* Little Something *DEMO*

very trancy

im going to agree with some of the reviewers, it can use more bass, all the same, u kick it into gear and make it work. also, the song does have an uplifting melody. kinda feels like acheiving a goal that was really worked for. (if that makes sense of a feeling lol) but overall, 10/10 stuff. and it was just a demo. noted on that! keep up the good stuff man. ill be listening.

*Burnin' Love* // ZeRo BaSs *Burnin' Love* // ZeRo BaSs

....Zomg

omfg...ur awesome.....i love alot of ur work. sum songs i think are iffy to me lik i dont like em GREATLY but i still like em all. great job man!!

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

ty blaster!

3 AM Trip 3 AM Trip

Sweet.

The song is very Old School Retro Yet New School at the same time. I like it alot its very intersting. keep up good work. (^_^)V